On Tuesday October 11, 2011 Leanne (Chin) was diagnosed with breast cancer. This blog will follow her journey. It will share the peaks and valleys along the way. But it will also serve as a way to communicate prayer requests and praises. Join us as we partner with Chin and fight along side her for she "...can do all things through Christ who strengthens her." Phil. 4:13

When leaving a comment, please sign your name so we know you were here. Thanks!
The meaning behind Chin ... There is a Chinese restaurant in the Twin Cities named Leann Chin. While Leanne was attending a basketball camp in middle school, a fellow camper had a bag from the restaurant. This camper made the connection between the name of the restaurant and Leanne's name. And the nickname Chin stuck!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Faithful Warriors,

Thank you so much for partnering with us in prayer!  I can truly feel your prayers and the peace that can only come from God wrap around me. Would you please partner with us in lifting up the J family today.
Woodland School lost one of our own last night.  Judy J went home to be with Jesus after her own courageous battle with cancer.  Please lift up her family.  Her husband is Bill and they have three kids (similar ages to myself and my two sisters).  Please pray that they find peace in knowing that Judy is no longer in pain and that she is a part of the biggest party!
Right after I found out last night Ryan and I were talking and praying for the J family and it started to thunder.  I am not a big fan of storms at all but Ryan and I were rejoicing in the fact that Judy was having the time of her life with JESUS!!!

I leave you with the words of another favorite song.
When I don't understand I get to choose you, when I don't understand I get to choose to love you god. . . And you are good God, and you are good to me.   (I Breathe You In God- Brian and Katie Torwalt)

No comments: