Leanne is now on her second round of her 7 day chemo meds. While she has relief from some of the extreme side effects from her past chemo treatments, this new medicine has a new set of side effects. One of the biggest and most debilitating is the nausea. It comes on quickly and without warning. Leanne will see a nurse practitioner next week that works with Dr. Bloom just for a check up. She will see Dr. Bloom in November and then have another scan in early December.
Here is where you guys come in. You have been extremely faithful to pray with us. Please continue to do so! Here are some specifics:
- Minimal side effects from this chemo (especially the nausea)
- Maximum effectiveness of the chemo on the lymph nodes
- Freedom from any fear and anxiety that Leanne is having
- Strength to fight the mental battle that goes along with cancer
- Good, restful sleep for Leanne
- Peace for Leo when he is away from Leanne (separation anxiety has been hard for Leo and Leanne)
Thanks for your support! To the diaper deliverer, you are awesome!!!
If you ever have any questions about our faith and would like more info, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to talk more.