Too bad they didn't have any fun :)
What a fun morning!
Leanne's appointment with Dr. Bloom went well! He said her disease is "stable, if not improved." GREAT NEWS! We are thankful for God's healing hand on Leanne. They also talked about a very new trial drug that has promising results, but is only necessary and available if Leanne's disease progresses. We just need to pray and trust God's sovereign plan to happen in His time so if the medicine is needed, that it would be available. (The trial is only open for a small amount of time.) And another praise was that they were able to have a great conversation about the reconstruction process.
Please keep us in your prayers:
- Peace for Leanne as she continues to fight on this journey
- Strength for Leanne, Ryan, and their families
- Clear results from her scan in December
- Good sleep for Leanne and Leo
- Praise for good convo about reconstruction!