Leanne's counts were high enough yesterday that she was able to have chemo today! While Grammie stayed home with Leo, our Dad went to chemo with Leanne.
It was crowded and noisy at chemo. On days like that, Leanne is thankful for noise cancelling headphones :)
Please keep her in your prayers this week. You can specifically pray for:
- Strength for Leanne to keep fighting what seems like a never ending battle
- Peace for Leanne & Ryan
- Good rest for Leanne, Ryan, and Leo
- Minimal side effects from the chemo for Leanne this week
- Strength for Ryan, Leo, and their families to keep supporting Leanne
- Wisdom for the Dr.'s as she has a scan in 2 weeks to see what the next steps in her journey will be
- Praise!!! For wonderful friends and family who selflessly help out and support Leanne, Ryan, and their families.
- Praise that Grandma Deb is coming for a few days to hang out with Leo and help Leanne!!!! Yay for Grandma time!
If you ever have any questions about our faith and would like more info, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would love to talk more.